Strong Antivirus Protection Made Easy
From the Titanium main console screen, you can easily run antivirus scans, get up-to-the-minute status reports on your computer’s security, and use short cuts to features like the Facebook Privacy Scanner. You can also view the status of your protection, including details about the software, online help, and account information.
Easy-to-Understand Security Reports
Easy-to-read reports give you the details on current computer threats. You can see detailed logs with just one click.
Social Networking Protection
Titanium’s social networking security automatically scans your Facebook wall or Twitter feed and shows you safe links by highlighting them in green. Potentially malicious ones are highlighted in red. The color-coding relies on Trend Micro’s cloud-based Smart Protection Network™ infrastructure that continuously analyzes threat behavior. When Titanium identifies a bad link, it will even let you easily and quickly warn your friend. Titanium can protect you online and help keep your friends safe too. This feature also works on Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, MySpace, Mixi, and Sina Weibo.
Privacy Scanner for Facebook
Titanium’s new Privacy Scanner For Facebook provides you with another layer of protection. With a single click, it lets you easily monitor your Facebook page settings and control who can contact you and access your personal information. Titanium will identify which settings may lead to privacy concerns. This feature lets you control which apps can access your bio, who can tag you, see your photos, and more.
Web Threat Protection
Titanium presets web threat protection to block malicious links and downloads in emails, instant messages, or websites. This recommended level of security protects you from online phishing scams that try to steal credit card or other personal financial information. You will be warned of unsafe web pages and blocked from accessing them.
Easily protect your kids 24/7 from inappropriate websites, control the apps they can access, limit their Internet time, and review detailed activity reports about what they do online with Titanium parental controls. Select from a range of settings recommended by online child safety experts for different age groups or quickly customize the parental settings yourself. Different settings can be created for each member of your family.
Online Storage (5 GB)
Your Titanium Maximum Security software includes 5 GB of SafeSync online storage. Trend Micro™ SafeSync™ provides protection and allows you to share all of your files, photos, videos and music. You can access your digital life on any web-enabled device.
Trend Micro Vault
Trend Micro Vault keeps confidential files safe. No one can access them without your permission. If your computer is lost or stolen, you can remotely lock this vault to keep these files safe. After recovering a lost computer, you can unseal the Trend Micro Vault only after validating your identity.
Data Theft Protection
Titanium can help prevent hackers and spyware from stealing credit card numbers, passwords, and other sensitive data. Now, you can stop confidential data from going into web pages, email messages or instant messaging. Use the pre-defined categories or set new ones of your own. Putting just part of a word or number into the Data Theft Prevention list can still protect the whole thing.
Use Secure Erase to shred unwanted files permanently. Deleting a file just removes the directory information, but not the actual data. The Secure Erase feature overwrites deleted files with random data, so that the contents can’t be retrieved.
System Tuner improves PC performance by recovering disk space, cleaning the registry, removing application histories, and instant messaging logs. Optimize your PC performance by easily setting a regular schedule to tune-up your operating system.
Personalize Your Titanium
Customize your Titanium software user interface with a favorite photograph or image. Simply upload your chosen picture to personalize your Titanium experience
Requires Product Activation (we supply product key)
Manufacturer Part #: QQ2-00597
Our Part #: SME-QQ2-00597
Availability: In Stock
Media Type: Download
Platform: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Android, iOS
The best Office for you, at home or on the go
For 1 PC or Mac, 1 tablet including iPad, Android, or Windows, plus 1 phone
- In the new read mode, text reflows automatically in columns for easier on-screen reading. Fewer menus mean higher focus on your content, accompanied only by tools that add value to your reading.
- Open a PDF in Word, and enjoy editing content, such as paragraphs, lists and tables, as if you created it in Word.
- Show your style and professionalism with templates, plus save time. Browse Word templates in more than 40 categories.
- In Excel 2013 each workbook has its own window, making it easier to work on two workbooks at once. It also makes life easier when you’re working on two monitors.
- You’ll find several new functions in the math and trigonometry, statistical, engineering, date and time, lookup and reference, logical, and text function categories.
- The new Recommended Charts button on the Insert tab lets you pick from a variety of charts that are right for your data. Related types of charts like scatter and bubble charts are under one umbrella.
- Smoothly draw, erase, and edit with your finger, stylus, or mouse on any touch-capable device, such as a Tablet PC or a Windows 8 tablet or slate PC. If you need to share your handwritten notes and care about legibility, OneNote can automatically convert your handwriting to text.
- The improved Send to OneNote tool makes it easier than ever to clip whatever you’re seeing on your screen, send a Web page or an entire document to a notebook section, or to jot down Quick Notes that are automatically saved and filed as part of your notebook.
- You can attach just about any computer file to any part of your notes, which stores a copy of the file in your notebook. You can also create or import Excel spreadsheets and Visio diagrams right within OneNote and edit their information in place in your notes.
- Presenter View allows you to see your notes on your monitor while the audience only sees the slide. In previous releases, it was difficult to figure out who saw what on which monitor. The improved Presenter View fixes that headache and makes it simpler to work with.
- No more eyeballing objects on your slides to see if they’re lined up. Smart Guides automatically appear when your objects, such as pictures, shapes, and more, are close to even, and they also tell you when objects are spaced evenly.
- PowerPoint now supports more multimedia formats, such as .mp4 and .mov with H.264 video and Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) audio, and more high-definition content. PowerPoint 2013 includes more built-in codecs so you don’t have to install them for certain file formats to work.
- The People Card collects all the key details about a contact in one place: phone, email, address, company info, social media updates, even whether they’re available. From the card, you can schedule a meeting, send an instant message, or give them a call, making it a one-stop-shop for all communication.
- Your calendar can tell you much more than just the time of your next appointment. You can add your local weather forecast right there in Calendar view, along with current conditions.
- Receive push-based email, appointments, and contacts from Outlook.com, and Outlook.com (formerly Hotmail) – all conveniently delivered right into your Outlook experience.
- Simply type what you need to track and Access uses table templates to deliver an app that does the job.
- Never again get “lost in the data.” A standardized app framework makes navigating apps familiar and easy.
- Entering data accurately is a breeze with drop-down menus and recommendations that appear when you begin typing.
- Create dynamic publications in very little time when you insert and customize prebuilt building blocks of content, both built-in and from the Publisher community, directly from Publisher 2013. Choose from an array of page parts—such as sidebars and stories—as well as calendars, borders, advertisements, and more.
- Use professional-looking effects for text, shapes, and pictures, including softer shadows, reflections, and OpenType features such as ligatures and stylistic alternates.
- Use Publisher to search your online albums on Facebook, Flickr, and other services and add pictures directly to the document, without having to save them first.
- 1-year subscription includes the latest full Microsoft Office applications1
- Office on 1 PC or Mac plus one iPad or Windows tablet 3
- Easily access your docs with Office Mobile apps for iPhones, Android, and Windows phones
- 1TB OneDrive online storage
- Call phones in over 60 countries with 60 minutes of Skype calls per month2